The Counseling Services mission is to foster wholeness for every student through caring relationships, cultural humility and integrated mental health services.
The Department of Counseling Services provides:
- Individual, couples, and group counseling for students with psychological concerns
- Online mental health services and workshops
- Crisis intervention for students experiencing a psychological crisis or emergency
- Medical nutrition therapy by a licensed and registered dietitian
- Outreach and prevention programs for students
- Consultation services for faculty, staff, families, and friends of students