Graduate students have access to the same health and wellness services as undergraduates, but with some unique features we'd like to highlight here for easy access.
- Health Insurance Plan for Graduate Students – Select the link to learn more of what's available.
- FREE Baylor Telehealth by Academic Live Care – includes both the counseling and medical services available
- Access to services provided by the Baylor Counseling Center including a graduate student support group and couples therapy
- After-Hours Nurse Line via the Health Center
- Campus Recreation – Access to all programs, services and facilities offered to undergraduate students, along with Graduate Student Spouse membership ($75/semester), free dependent access and family access on the weekend.
Additional program and services information for Graduate students can be found on the Graduate Student page.